Sunday, January 19, 2014

Of restraining orders and root canals

Of restraining orders
And root canals

Life is a silly old thing.
We dance all night
We limp the next day
Who can say

He says he loves me
-He says he hates me
Love is better

But it's scary too
There might be some responsibility here
Of which I am not capable or comfortable
With

My tangueros have returned
There is a time to forget
That the world is turning
When we are turning
Together
Then there is only balance,
Closeness and
Bliss

I miss this
When it is not
Here

Waiting to hear
If a root canal is inevitable
I remember how to pray

I gain traction
In the begging and pleading
Department. 

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, really very interesting way of information sharing. This will help people to know more about root canal in better way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this information in great way this will help to understand Root canal in a better way
    Daniel Cori | http://www.mangandental.com/

    ReplyDelete