Thursday, February 27, 2014

Dear Mr Buffett

Dear Mr Buffett
Before u go 
Could u please
Leave me a billion
Or so...

I'm sure everyone asks u this
U must get tired of it
U've worked so hard for it!

What would my credentials be,
My resu-me?

It's here I stumble 
It's here I fail 
For I know the most 
     Unworthy
Pale before me 
     -on a good day

I struggle to keep 
     The goldfish fed 
Plants watered-

But I do not 
     Give up-
That's one thing 
I don't do

I write this from 
The dentist chair 
My mouth all full 
Of goo

For it seems that I try so hard 
So seriously -
So sincerely -
     That my poor teeth
      R feeling the brunt
Of it 

Support for poets !!
This is an art
     They say...

Putting into words
The verities/ 
Vulgarities 
Of life 

And then there's 
The 600$$ dentist bill
I'll have to 
Pay




No comments:

Post a Comment