Monday, February 24, 2014

Writing for Robots

Is it all robots?
My "friend says it's all robots"
Viewing my blogging.

Writing for robots-
The title
The new book...
Written for robots
Built by robots...
The world is
     Changing...


Search engines
Searching for me
Or at least
     Who they think I am
Web bots and rainbows
Bits and bites
And
Let me call a friend
     To have lunch with-

A robot can't do that
But I am writing
On an iPhone
My answering machine is
     Answering for me
And the thermostat is
Robotically
Keeping me warm

So then
This robot
Messes up
And I can't find
What
I've written

And then
I give up
And then
Inexplicably
I find it again
And finish

Written in real time
With a thing which
Does not
Cooperate fully
Very frustrating!...

The body robot is
Getting hungry

What to do
About
That?

The body robot-
I wish there was 
An app for that !
For feeding the 
     Biologic-
For dentist
For doctor
For relationships 
     Of all kinds ! ! !

-Just found an app for this!
Now robots are much more 
Symbiotic
Speaking together 
Happily 😊

But still 
Capitalizing
Uncontrollably!
The beginning of every line
When 
They should know
That's just not right !
They should know that 
     Is the  prerogative 
     Of the poet !
But they have not been 
Programmed 
For that - ! -

And that 
My friends is 
The crux
 Of this problem !
The robots can only do 
What they've been 
     Programmed to 
And if I can't stop them 
     From capitalizing...

How do we suppose 
We can stop them from 
Other 
More 
Sinister things ... !




No comments:

Post a Comment