Saturday, April 5, 2014

Guacamole

It's all going to 
Come back 
To bite you on the A**

Everything you write 
Everything you say -
So why 
I ask -
do we even talk 
At all 

Why don't we have the sense 
To see this coming -
And shut up 

But what fun 
Would that be ?

As a child 
With no one to talk to 
A blank piece of paper 
Was a friend -
Someone who 
Would listen to 
All my moanings 
And groanings 

Now, I have no excuse 
Other than 
Pure cussedness -

I have learned to read, 
To write 
And to think 

And someone 
( maybe Al) 
Invented the 
Internet . . .

So now we write 
For a cloud of nebulousness 
Who is it 
That's out there?

That's the interesting bit 
I have no idea 
Who's listening 
Who's reading 
 But still, 
Like eating chips,
I dip 

Into the 
Guacamole . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment