Saturday, February 15, 2014

The Beauty of Blogging

poet
making songs
finding rhymes

it's like
puzzling out
some-
thing

what could the
meaning
be

and can I find-
a word
a relation
an analogy

what will it mean
to me
can anyone else
hear me

it is
comforting-
like scratching that
itch
completely and
comfortably

it's like a puzzle
a word game
which I can win!
because
I made it-
up

it's a little world
unto itself
within which
everything -should-
     make sense

all very short
-not difficult
to remember
-no chapters
-no index
-no storyboard

no editors
or other things
no papers to sign
no agent
no one to please

it is good to be
free

it also feels nice
to use the language
     as I like
to use the punctuation
to actually punctuate-!
rather than
to simply be
correct

all those long hours
in English Classes
sitting on ones
A****
trying to figure out
which rule goes to what
and where and whom
and why

why not spell according
to some rule
which never changes
the way a word is
pronounced...

don't get me
started

the beauty of blogging
is
this...  !



 


No comments:

Post a Comment